Backpack + Tote + Shoulder Bag
The original Crafted Goods three-way bag: hand tote, shoulder bag and backpack in one. Built for the versatile urban commuter, ideal for cycling the backstreets, tackling transits or legging it on foot.
- 600 Denier Ballistic water resistant fabric
For the primary construct. Maximum durability and abrasion resistance, a lighter touch to the 1050d ballistic nylon used in the Ultimate collection. Exceptional abrasion and tear resistance, and strength-to-weight ratio.
- Easy access zip pocket.
- Top water protection closure system.
Drawcord, rolltop and buckle closure to keep your goods in tact.
- YKK Aquagard™ waterproof zippers.
The original, cutting-edge water repellent zipper, constructed through the fusion of coil zipper and robust Polyurethane laminate. Size 5.
- Duraflex® buckles.
The world's leading plastic buckle brand for outdoor sporting goods. Detachable, for flexible carry modes. (Shoulder strap only).
- Zippered interior compartment.
Capable of housing iPad and sundry electronics, two additional external pockets for additional effects.
- Weight: 650 gr.
- Dimensions: MM: 140 x 280 x 410 / IN: 5.51 x 11.02 x 16,14
BALLISTIC NYLON 600D
- Our 600d ballistic nylon is a lighter version of the 1050d ballistic nylon used in the Ultimate collection but
keeps the exceptional strength-to- weight ratio in addition to abrasion and tear resistance.
- Highly water resistant
YKK AQUAGARD® ZIPPER
- AquaGuard® is THE water repellent zipper. It is created by laminating PU (Polyurethane, type of plastic)
on the backside of a coil zipper.
- Original top of the range quality from the world leading zipper brand.
- The world's leading brand in plastic buckles for the outdoor sporting goods industry, always at the forefront of new products development.
We use this material on the back of our shoulder straps in order to:
- Maintain max. flexibility over a wide temperature range.
- Give a soft touch and feel in when in contact with your skin
- EVA is an elastic polymer material that is similar to rubber which we use in the padding of our products to
guarantee maximum durability, comfort and protection.
- Much more durable compared with foams (popularly called “Jumbolon”) commonly used in the bag industry.
- An amazing shock absorber, even at low temperature.
- A 5mm EVA is used on the shoulder straps for max. comfort/durability and on the back/bottom of our products to protect/maintain the shape of the bag without the necessity of a hard structure.