The “Pointe Dufour” (4634 m) is the highest peak of the Swiss alps. It is also our very spacious classic roll top backpack with a side zippered laptop compartment and an easy accessible front zippered pocket where you can keep your most valuable items.
- 1050 Denier Original Cordura Ballistic by Invista
- YKK Aquagard zippers™. Size #8
- Padded adjustable cross strap
- Small front easy access zip pocket
- Two slip pockets on the side
- Zippered top for extra secure closure
- Medium zippered mesh pocket
- A padded secure 13” Laptop compartment for full protection
- Multiple pockets and smart compartments
- Weight: 1250 gr.
- Dimensions: MM: 130 x 440 x 260 / IN: 5.11 x 17.32 x 10.23
CORDURA® BALLISTIC NYLON 1050D BY INVISTA®
- CORDURA® Ballistic fabric, the original ballistic weave developed for military body armor, has exceptional
strength-to- weight ratio in addition to abrasion and tear resistance. It is constructed with qualifying INVISTA ®
yarns which are woven in the classic 2x2 basket weave construction.
- Highly water resistant
- AquaGuard® is THE water repellent zipper. It is created by laminating PU (Polyurethane, type of plastic)
on the backside of a coil zipper.
- Original top of the range quality from the world leading zipper brand.
ITW NEXUS® BUCKLES
- Military specs ITW Nexus® Buckles for maximum durability and long-lasting performance.
- Made in the USA.
- EVA is an elastic polymer material that is similar to rubber which we use in the padding of our products to
guarantee maximum durability, comfort and protection.
- Much more durable compared with foams (popularly called “Jumbolon”) commonly used in the bag industry.
- An amazing shock absorber, even at low temperature.
- A 5mm EVA is used on the shoulder straps for max. comfort/durability and on the back/bottom of our products to protect/maintain the shape of the bag without the necessity of a hard structure.