Classic 25 L backpack which name has been inspired by the famous Swiss peak perfectly adapted to a daily urban use with its side zippered laptop compartment but also perfectly adapted to any outdoor/active activity.
- 600 Denier Ballistic water resistant fabric
- YKK Aquagard zippers™. Size #5 and #8 for large side laptop compartment.
- Two adjustable slip pockets on both sides
- A small zippered top pack pocket
- A medium zippered front pocket with inside organizers
- A large zippered lateral pocket with a padded secure 15” laptop compartment which also allows a fast & easy access to the entire inside of the backpack.
- Adjustable buckles for secure closure
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Removable waist belt
- Cinch top for extra secure closure
- A padded/velcro secure 15” Laptop compartment for full protection
- Weight: 1250 gr.
- Dimensions: MM: 150 x 290 x 530 / IN: 5,9 x 11,41 x 20,86
BALLISTIC NYLON 600D
- Our 600d ballistic nylon is a lighter version of the 1050d ballistic nylon used in the Ultimate collection but
keeps the exceptional strength-to- weight ratio in addition to abrasion and tear resistance.
- Highly water resistant
YKK AQUAGARD® ZIPPER
- AquaGuard® is THE water repellent zipper. It is created by laminating PU (Polyurethane, type of plastic)
on the backside of a coil zipper.
- Original top of the range quality from the world leading zipper brand.
ITW NEXUS® BUCKLES
- Military specs ITW Nexus® Buckles for maximum durability and long-lasting performance.
- Made in the USA.
We use this material on the back of our shoulder straps in order to:
- Maintain max. flexibility over a wide temperature range.
- Give a soft touch and feel in when in contact with your skin
- EVA is an elastic polymer material that is similar to rubber which we use in the padding of our products to
guarantee maximum durability, comfort and protection.
- Much more durable compared with foams (popularly called “Jumbolon”) commonly used in the bag industry.
- An amazing shock absorber, even at low temperature.
- A 5mm EVA is used on the shoulder straps for max. comfort/durability and on the back/bottom of our products to protect/maintain the shape of the bag without the necessity of a hard structure.